RADISSON BLU HOTELS’ SOLUTIONS
Performance Solutions offers a wide range of solutions. Changing the way people learn, lead, and interact by transforming employees into ambassadors, business into an experience, managers into leaders, and training into impactful learning. We trigger companies to work collectively to create memorable experiences. Below you’ll find an overview of solutions we offered at Radisson Blu Hotels.
Reverse Thinking & Engineering turns your customers into loyal fans, and employees into passionate brand ambassadors. We offer Reverse programs as:
- Tailormade program (Reverse Journey)
- In company programs (Experience STARs & EPIC Leadership Development)
- Train-the-Trainer programs for in company- and independent trainers.
InProve Mystery Shopping
Customers expect your brand to be an experience, an emotional journey, that starts with the first telephone conversation, the welcome at the reception or when entering a shop. The customer contact has become as important and as your product itself. But how do you know whether your customers’ experiences meet their expectations and fulfill your defined brand promise? InProve measures the quality of your company’s service based on criteria tailored to your requirements. InProve enables talent improvement and development of your employees. InProve helps you to detect your employees’ potential and entices them to give their best each day!
- Helps to find and close the gap between brand promise and brand experience.
- Supports purposeful talent development.
- Choose from three auditing methods for Mystery Quality Checks: Mystery Checks, Mystery Calls, MICE Sales Cycles.
- Consulting and trainings can take place on site or via tele-coaching.
- Our online reporting tool Performatrix offers clear and mobile access to your results and benchmarking.
- InProve is available worldwide in a variety of languages.
IFH Performance Academy
Our commitment to Reverse Thinking highlights the passion for hospitality that we want to let shine through in everything that we do. The participants of our trainings are encouraged to change their perspective and to put the positive, desired customer experience at the center of everything they do. By making use of the FISH! Philosophy, we guarantee that participants will leave our trainings, not only with new knowledge, but also with a smile on their face.
- Open Training Programs
- Training by Design (in-company training programs)
- White Label Academy (learning journey in your corporate design)>
- IFH trainings are available in 6 languages (German, English, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, French, Swedish)
About Radisson Blue Hotels
Radisson Blu. It is for you. Iconic, stylish and sophisticated, Radisson Blu creates excitingly individual hotels for individual minds. We delight our travel savvy, modern guests with a genuine, inviting ambiance. We create excitement with our stunning, leading edge design. And we strive to engage each and every guest through our innovative and very relevant range of holistic facilities and services, including fast Free Internet. We’ve packaged it all neatly together, with our unique Yes I Can! service ethos and our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Radisson Blu features 380 unique hotels, open or coming soon, in the world’s most desirable destinations: dynamic major cities, nearby airport gateways and in the most sought after leisure hotspots. It’s a perfect equation that adds up to a highly individual – and unforgettable – 360° hospitality experience, unrivalled anywhere in the world today.
Radisson Blu. Designed for you.
YES I CAN! THE ONLY ATTITUDE AT RADISSON BLU
So much more than just a slogan, Yes I Can! is the brand ethos: a special service philosophy that sets us apart from the competition. Being truly genuine hosts is all about giving guests our undivided attention at all times. At Radisson Blu, the hotel manager, the waiter, the receptionist, the porter and every other individual team member plays a vital role in delivering a memorable guest experience.
Yes I Can! is simply our company’s way of life. Enabling and empowering, it guides us to meet any challenge and identify every opportunity. From Glasgow or Capetown, Beijing or Rome, our guests are 100% assured of consistently excellent service.