NH HOTELS‘ SOLUTIONS
Performance Solutions offers a wide range of solutions. From (experience) concept development to training & coaching. From social & mobile learning solutions to customized bite-sized training content & gamification solutions. Below you’ll find an overview of solutions we offered at NH Hotels.
Reverse Thinking & Engineering turns your customers into loyal fans, and employees into passionate brand ambassadors. We offer Reverse programs as:
- Tailormade program (Reverse Journey)
- In company programs (Experience STARs & EPIC Leadership Development)
- Train-the-Trainer programs for in company- and independent trainers.
InProve Mystery Shopping
Customers expect your brand to be an experience, an emotional journey, that starts with the first telephone conversation, the welcome at the reception or when entering a shop. The customer contact has become as important and as your product itself. But how do you know whether your customers’ experiences meet their expectations and fulfill your defined brand promise? InProve measures the quality of your company’s service based on criteria tailored to your requirements. InProve enables talent improvement and development of your employees. InProve helps you to detect your employees’ potential and entices them to give their best each day!
- Helps to find and close the gap between brand promise and brand experience.
- Supports purposeful talent development.
- Choose from three auditing methods for Mystery Quality Checks: Mystery Checks, Mystery Calls, MICE Sales Cycles.
- Consulting and trainings can take place on site or via tele-coaching.
- Our online reporting tool Performatrix offers clear and mobile access to your results and benchmarking.
- InProve is available worldwide in a variety of languages.
IFH Performance Academy
Our commitment to Reverse Thinking highlights the passion for hospitality that we want to let shine through in everything that we do. The participants of our trainings are encouraged to change their perspective and to put the positive, desired customer experience at the center of everything they do. By making use of the FISH! Philosophy, we guarantee that participants will leave our trainings, not only with new knowledge, but also with a smile on their face.
- Open Training Programs
- Training by Design (in-company training programs)
- White Label Academy (learning journey in your corporate design)>
- IFH trainings are available in 6 languages (German, English, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, French, Swedish)
Create unique employee and customer interactions… As colorful as the fish in the sea are the possible applicabilities of the FISH! Philosophy. With FISH! Energizer, FISH! Workout and FISH! Training we offer you three alternatives how you can introduce FISH! to your company. Turning your employees into excited brand ambassadors, who love coming to work and have fun when interacting with colleagues and customers alike.
In many organizations fun is still seen as opposite of work. The fear of being perceived as lazy can be quite substantial. That is why it is important to assure employees that a lively, personal atmosphere is favored and laughing is explicitly allowed. With FISH! you can motivate your employees to be themselves at work.
Do you want to learn more about the FISH! Philosophy? Just drop us a line, visit our FISH! Events or become a FISH! Facilitator yourself by joining the certification program. Please find dates and locations in the event calendar.
About NH Hotels
The history of NH Hotel Group begins in 1978, when its first establishment opens its doors – the Ciudad de Pamplona hotel. Four years later, the chain moves beyond the region of Navarra and, with the incorporation of NH Calderón in Barcelona, takes its first steps into what would become just a decade later one of the first hotels chains in Spain, with establishments in Madrid, Barcelona and Zaragoza.
Our vision and beliefs
One day, whenever anyone contemplates a trip to a city for an overnight stay or meeting, for business or pleasure, they will always ask themselves: “Is there an NH Hotel at my destination?”
This clear and specific vision is the approach guiding the performance and commitment of the people who are part of the Group. Our ambition is that NH becomes the consumers’ choice, offering them memorable experiences by exceeding their expectations and making them feel special. At the same time our vision seeks to turn the Group into the best choice for investors who wish to grow with us, with a global and flexible proposition, with motivated teams who are proud of what they do, with efficient management tools and unique solutions. The Company wants to offer its investors the best management opportunities with a top tier operator in the urban and business segments.
New Culture: Our Beliefs
Always committed to customer service, the Group’s corporate culture has allowed it to differentiate itself within the sector since its establishment. Inspired by its vision, the new NH culture includes past and present in its five-year Strategic Plan, for which the beliefs that will guide the day-to-day activities of the new NH have been identified, fostering change and evolution from a management model to a leadership model.
This new NH culture is reflected in the Company’s eight beliefs:
- We are obsessed with delivering memorable experiences
- We are proud to serve
- We strive to be the best, even if we are not the biggest
- We are all responsible for our results
- We care for our people. Our people care for our guests
- We are active in the communities where we live
- We are young minded
- We enjoy what we do …and we do all this with a smile!