MELIA HOTELS’ SOLUTIONS
Performance Solutions offers a wide range of solutions. Changing the way people learn, lead, and interact by transforming employees into ambassadors, business into an experience, managers into leaders, and training into impactful learning. We trigger companies to work collectively to create memorable experiences. Below you’ll find an overview of solutions we offered at Melia Hotels.
Reverse Thinking & Engineering turns your customers into loyal fans, and employees into passionate brand ambassadors. We offer Reverse programs as:
- Tailormade program (Reverse Journey)
- In company programs (Experience STARs & EPIC Leadership Development)
- Train-the-Trainer programs for in company- and independent trainers.
InProve Mystery Shopping
Customers expect your brand to be an experience, an emotional journey, that starts with the first telephone conversation, the welcome at the reception or when entering a shop. The customer contact has become as important and as your product itself. But how do you know whether your customers’ experiences meet their expectations and fulfill your defined brand promise? InProve measures the quality of your company’s service based on criteria tailored to your requirements. InProve enables talent improvement and development of your employees. InProve helps you to detect your employees’ potential and entices them to give their best each day!
- Helps to find and close the gap between brand promise and brand experience.
- Supports purposeful talent development.
- Choose from three auditing methods for Mystery Quality Checks: Mystery Checks, Mystery Calls, MICE Sales Cycles.
- Consulting and trainings can take place on site or via tele-coaching.
- Our online reporting tool Performatrix offers clear and mobile access to your results and benchmarking.
- InProve is available worldwide in a variety of languages.
IFH Performance Academy
Our commitment to Reverse Thinking highlights the passion for hospitality that we want to let shine through in everything that we do. The participants of our trainings are encouraged to change their perspective and to put the positive, desired customer experience at the center of everything they do. By making use of the FISH! Philosophy, we guarantee that participants will leave our trainings, not only with new knowledge, but also with a smile on their face.
- Open Training Programs
- Training by Design (in-company training programs)
- White Label Academy (learning journey in your corporate design)>
- IFH trainings are available in 6 languages (German, English, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, French, Swedish)
About Melia Hotels
Founded in 1956 in Palma de Mallorca, Spain, Meliá Hotels International is one of the largest hotel companies in the world and the largest hotel chain in Spain in both resort and city hotels. The company currently operates more than 370 hotels in 43 countries and 4 continents under its brands: Meliá, Gran Meliá, ME by Meliá, Paradisus, Innside by Meliá, TRYP by Wyndham, Sol Hotels and Club Meliá.
Our hotels are designed to satisfy every guest, on every occasion. They offer everything from the most exclusive luxury through to family holidays, not to mention the functionality and technology of the most sophisticated convention hotels. Our seven brands guarantee quality through their personalised customer satisfaction programmes.