KPN wants to be the best service provider in the Netherlands. They want to make the difference by being truly customer focused, working and thinking every day at any time and any place from the customer’s point of view. Performance Solutions helped them with the transformation of their people, team and organisation.
- Develop the Greenprint with the Executive Board and ±220 KPN stakeholders
- Develop and enroll the activation program with a development and communication team consisting of a delegation of all the divisions within KPN. PS has representatives in both teams for guidance, organisation and advice
- Development of the KPN Reverse movies, Context guide and Corporate Story
- Casting of 350 internal KPN Transformers through ±20 Casting Events
- Training of 350 internal KPN Transformers to realise the desired transformation through diversity of immersion and activation eXperiences and eXcursions.
- Challenge their leaders with a KPN eXperience escape room
- KPN Journey is a continuous ongoing process. As we speak we are developing the next steps in the transformation
- ±350 internal KPN Transformers (coaches & guides)
- 80% of the KPN organisation is involved and activated
- Workshops and trainings have a score of 9
- Greenprint as the base for Marketing & Brand, Communication, Product Management and Customer Experiences
Performance Solutions offers a wide range of solutions. Changing the way people learn, lead, and interact by transforming employees into ambassadors, business into an experience, managers into leaders, and training into impactful learning. We trigger companies to work collectively to create memorable experiences. Below you’ll find an overview of solutions we offered at KPN.
Reverse Thinking & Engineering turns your customers into loyal fans, and employees into passionate brand ambassadors. We offer Reverse programs as:
- Tailormade program (Reverse Journey)
- In company programs (Experience STARs & EPIC Leadership Development)
- Train-the-Trainer programs for in company- and independent trainers.
For almost a century and a half, KPN has believed in the power of connections. In 1881, we established a public telephone network in the Netherlands. On a small-scale, our country was introduced to the wonder of telecommunication for the first time. This formed the basis for KPN’s extensive network today, which reaches every corner of the country.
Then, we could only send ‘beeps’ via the telegraph; now, every second of the day vast amounts of information stream through our cables, antennas and transmitters. Telephone calls, but, above all, increasing amounts of data. From WhatsApp messages to television programs, from Spotify music to work documents. In addition, there are the bits and bytes that are sent without any human intervention. Smart meters that can communicate meter readings or garbage containers that report when they are full.
We make life more free, easy and more fun by connecting people. We are passionate about offering secure, reliable and future-proof networks and services, enabling people to be connected anytime, anywhere, whilst at the same time creating a more prosperous and cleaner world. We’ve been doing this on the basis of a strong vision. Every day, for more than 130 years. Below, we show how our employees make this possible.