Help Le Pain Quotidien develop a distinguishing and consistent guest experience for every restaurant, every region, every country and for every new restaurant they will open. Resulting in a transformation from LPQ employee to LPQ ambassador and from LPQ guest to raving fan.
The development of the LPQ Service Experience Blueprint, Service Experience Guide and an Immersion & Activation program which is rolled out via a Train the Trainer program for all restaurants worldwide. Reverse movies where guests and employees tell their experiences at LPQ. Casting Concept, casting events, mystery shopping, teambuilding, leadership programs, etc.
- World wide shared vision on the desired guest experience and how we can influence that.
- Increase of employee and guest satisfaction
LE PAIN QUOTIDIEN’s SOLUTIONS
Performance Solutions offers a wide range of solutions. Changing the way people learn, lead, and interact by transforming employees into ambassadors, business into an experience, managers into leaders, and training into impactful learning. We trigger companies to work collectively to create memorable experiences. Below you’ll find an overview of solutions we offered at LE Pain Quotidien.
Reverse Thinking & Engineering turns your customers into loyal fans, and employees into passionate brand ambassadors. We offer Reverse programs as:
- Tailormade program (Reverse Journey)
- In company programs (Experience STARs & EPIC Leadership Development)
- Train-the-Trainer programs for in company- and independent trainers.
InProve Mystery Shopping
Customers expect your brand to be an experience, an emotional journey, that starts with the first telephone conversation, the welcome at the reception or when entering a shop. The customer contact has become as important and as your product itself. But how do you know whether your customers’ experiences meet their expectations and fulfill your defined brand promise? InProve measures the quality of your company’s service based on criteria tailored to your requirements. InProve enables talent improvement and development of your employees. InProve helps you to detect your employees’ potential and entices them to give their best each day!
- Helps to find and close the gap between brand promise and brand experience.
- Supports purposeful talent development.
- Choose from three auditing methods for Mystery Quality Checks: Mystery Checks, Mystery Calls, MICE Sales Cycles.
- Consulting and trainings can take place on site or via tele-coaching.
- Our online reporting tool Performatrix offers clear and mobile access to your results and benchmarking.
- InProve is available worldwide in a variety of languages.
About Le Pain Quotidien
The tradition of fresh-baked bread is a routine worthy of repetition. Once Alain Coumont decided to open his bakery, he needed to decide on a name. He recalled a memory of his father exclaiming “moi, ce n’est pas mon pain quotidien!” literally translating to “it’s not my daily bread.” Alain knew he needn’t look any further for the words to hang above his bakery door. Welcome to Le Pain Quotidien, “the daily bread,” where the past meets the present and the future is today.
Le Pain Quotidien means the daily bread. And to us, that means everything. It’s much more than mere sustenance; it’s a way of life. As our loaves emerge from the ovens, warm and fragrant, friends gather around our communal tables to share in the time-honored tradition of breaking bread.