Digital Learning/ Project Management
Bachelor / Graduate/ Master
Amsterdam / Hoofddorp (Netherlands)
Fixed term contract with option for permanent contract
ARE YOU OUR NEW DIGITAL LEARNER?
Are you fascinated by learning design and do you know what experience based learning is? Are you always on the lookout to help clients develop their internal communication? You want to be part of/or lead a growing team to sell and implement our innovative social online learning platform? You know what 70-20-10 means and you are experienced in the field of blended learning? Yes? Then we might have an exciting job opportunity for you!
As Lead Consultant / Project Manager Digital Learning for Performance Solutions, you are in charge of consulting our clients about blended learning, selling our Social Mobile learning platform and leading (parts) of the implementation project. You are experienced in learning & development and project management. You have vision on the future of Online Learning, are a conceptual and analytical thinker and an early adopter when it comes to Social Learning.
Consulting clients with a strong vision about blended learning optimizing their employees development is your personal mission. Further you are result driven in marketing our products and guiding the implementation of several projects to perfection.
Your personal mission will be:
- Defining, testing and fine tuning of the programmes/projects
- Consulting clients on blended and/or online learning with a commercial approach
- Leading projects/programmes implementation
- Project management & support (incl. the set up and management of the Critical Path Planning & keeping track of the achievement of milestones)
- Development of learning bytes and learning journeys
- Aligning vision with technical possibilities
- Giving advice on the risks concerning the plan and activities
- Being proactive and tackle obstacles with a “can do” attitude
- Being the main point of contact between Project team and client
The perfect match:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree preferably in the field of (or related to) Learning & Development
- At least 5 years experience in project management
- Knowledge of learning design
- Relevant HR experience (learning & training) is a plus
- Sufficient technical knowledge to communicate on a high level with IT departments within organizations
- Knowledge of platforms/Intranet/LMS
- Strong affinity with modern communication & learning tools
- Experience in working in an international environment
- You are a team player, who is result driven, connecting and goes for the extra mile
- You always find creative solutions
- You can express yourself well, both in writing and verbally
- Fluent in English
IS THIS YOU?
Did all this make your heart beat a little faster and are you dreaming of what this new challenge would look like? Please apply by clicking the button below. Creative ways to introduce yourself are welcome!