Frankfurt / Eschborn (Germany)
ARE YOU OUR NEW PROJECT MANAGEMENT INTERN?
If you want to work on developing your clients and yourself, an internship at Performance Solutions is perfect for you!
As Project Management Intern you are co-responsible for the preparation, planning and follow-up of training programs, as well as for the flow and execution of quality insurance programs in our German office.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
For this internship, we are looking for a fun, positive and curious colleague. Quality, Hospitality and Service are very important to you. The execution of projects and working with guests fits you as a glove and the following skills apply to you:
- You are looking for a mandatory internship (at least for 3 months, preferably longer) as part of your studies
- You don’t think in problems but in solutions. ‘Can not’ is not in your vocabulary. You like to actively look for creative solutions and you are service-oriented.
- You can express yourself well and clearly in German and English.
- You are outgoing and have a positive attitude towards guests and customers.
- You show respect for their wishes and needs and make any effort to help them.
- You are always and everywhere ready for anyone
- You are used to MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
ABOUT THE JOB
We offer you a varied, exciting and challenging internship in a dynamic market (with the option – in consultation – to fulfill a dissertation). Project Management is at the heart of our organization and ensures that each program runs smoothly. Within this department, we have created an interesting and educational internship where you come in contact with the entire flow of training and quality insurance programs. Are you eager to learn and are you able to show what you can? Then this internship gives you plenty opportunities for growth!
Your tasks consist of, i.e.:
- Arranging and taking care of training materials
- Handling administrative tasks in the operation systems
- You are contact person for event locations, internal and external facilitators and clients
- Create memorable experiences for our guests
- F&B concepts for trainings and client meetings
- You support the project management team in the office administration, in the execution of projects and in longer internships you also get your own projects
What you can expect from us:
- An interesting and different internship with challenging tasks (we all know how to use the coffee machine)
- An open minded and international team with a flat hierarchy
- The perspective of a long-term relationship (incl. freelance options)
- Remuneration for your work
- Support for your thesis project
- Coffee flatrate, team- breakfasts and after-work activities
- Free parking and easy access to local transport
- A great canteen with the best pizza in the area
IS THIS YOU?
Did all of this make your heart jump a little and are you dreaming of joining us? Then use this link to send us your full application (including CV and cover letter). All creative/ unconventional ways to introduce yourself are welcome!